November 7, 2015

twenty-eight



Are they not the cutest couple you've ever seen? They've been married for 28 years today!!!

I've always told myself that I will marry someone just like my dad- hard working, compassionate, humorous, and the most selfless man I know. 

I've always told myself that I will be just like my mom- kind, positive, cheerful, and will do anything to help her children. My moms favorite phrase is "you can do hard things." That phrase has gotten me through some of the most challenging times.

I love my parents more than anything in this world. I hope to have a love like them someday. twenty-eight years of chaos, trials, football, diet-cokes (haha!!), family, and an abundance of fun!

Happy Anni, Mom and Dad!!!
Here's to twenty-eight years!

No comments :

Post a Comment