November 5, 2015

catching up

FRIENDS! i'm back! life as of late has been pretty chaotic, so here's a little recap of some major things you've missed...i'm so happy to be back!!



i turned 18...now i have to be responsible and stuff


oh, and i graduate in MAY



a much needed get away to Big Lake (my fav place to camp/fish/run)



my oldest brother married his high school sweetheart






my family took a trip to Palmyra, Niagara falls, and spent a few days down at West Point for my big brothers graduation. the picture above makes me so proud (look at my cute dad)



 me and the bestie took a trip to visit the sissy and brother in law in DC. best. trip. ever. 



Red Mountain prom with the one and only, Greg Zapata 


 Mountain View prom with my friend with two different colored eyes, Earl da pearl



life is good. real good. i've been snapping lots of pics so more posts to come soon...i hope. but for now, enjoy this time of year- it truly is the best.

No comments :

Post a Comment